Moets Curry Pot, Central Arcade, DLF Phase II, Gurgaon

Moets Curry Pot Review, Central Arcade, DLF Phase II, Gurgaon


I never thought about writing a review of Moet’s Curry Pot, Central Arcade. Maybe I never realised it that I should have. “Chirag tale andhera” but it should be “Jahan jage wahin sawera”; hence this review was essential. :D. Moet’s is like my neighbourhood jaunt and I dine in and order in from them quite frequently. Its a family friendly place with lot of room for a celebration or a casual meal. This kind of a restaurant often reminds me of Mughal Mahal Rajendra Place; our favourite neighbourhood haunt when we were growing up. The menu @ Moets Currypot Gurgaon is exhaustive and covers Indian, Chinese & Lebanese cuisines. A bit of a hotch-potch as some may feel but the flavours of their dishes do blend in well. Not once I have had a chance to complain about food at Moets Currypot Gurgaon.


My order usually comprises of platters which are undoubtedly awesome and wholesome – reasonably priced too. This is usual unless I am dining with my family when we go the whole nine yards for the food order. The platters i have sampled thus far – Grilled Chicken Platter that is served with Pita bread and Lebanese dips like Hummus, Tabouleh & Labneh (Rs.375); Tandoori Chicken Platter (Rs.350) that comes with salad greens and mint chutney; and the Bhuna Gosht platter served with breads. I have also tried their sizzlers on several occasions and they have sizzled rather well. Notable dishes, if ordering a la carte, at Moets are Fish Tikka (Rs.525) which is my sister’s favourite, Bharwan Tangri Kebab (Rs.350) which finds favour with me, Bhuna Gosht Patiala (Rs.410) which we all like. I have never tried their Chinese food, however, do try their Grilled Lamb Chops Sizzler (Rs.490) which is really outstanding.


The restaurant is understated to the extent that it can make you lazy with its comfortable lounge furniture and dim (not sleep causing) lighting. Its actually a nice place for a romantic evening or a laze out with friends. For me this is good. No one rushes you so you can actually spend all the time you want out there. The service is quick enough and the stewards are pleasant. In all if I didn’t like it .. I would not have gone again. But I see myself going back all the time. 


Keep up the good work Team Moet’s. I’ll see you soon once again :)


  • Location etc.
  • More information
  • Restaurant Photos
  • Location on Google Map

Moet’s Curry Pot, Central Arcade, Gurgaon


Address: 124, DLF Central Arcade, DLF City, Phase II, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002


Phone No.: 0124 4053427, 0124 2353310





Moets Curry Pot, Central Arcade, DLF Phase II, Gurgaon #ChineseRestaurantsInDLFPhaseII, #ChineseRestaurantsInGurgaon, #IndianRestaurantsInDLFPhaseII, #LebaneseRestaurantsInDLFPhaseII

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flat sale of flu drugs hints at no unusual rise in infections

10YearsForSimha: Reasons behind film’s success

Hrithik-Saif’s Vikram Vedha hits a roadblock