Raveena: I don’t enjoy lavish b’day parties

Raveena Tandon, who turns 47 today, will ring in her birthday in the USA with daughter Rasha. A pre-birthday celebration of sorts began for the actress as she attended the We Can Survive concert featuring Coldplay, Doja Cat and Maroon 5 among others.

1

While the mother-daughter duo are scouting universities there, Rasha seems to be also planning a bash for her mom. “Birthday this year is surely going to be exciting and a little different. I will be in the States celebrating it with my daughter, so it’s going to be really sweet. I believe she has been secretly planning a surprise too, which is adorable. We are here exploring universities for her. But, I will definitely miss my son and my husband. Celebrations shall continue once I’m back in Mumbai,” says Raveena.

Raveena’s husband Anil Thadani and son Ranbir are back in India and the actress hopes to celebrate her birthday with family, once she is back next month. She shares, “Honesty, I don’t enjoy lavish birthday parties. For me, celebrating the day with my family and close friends is the best kind of celebration. So hopefully, like I said, we will celebrate it back home as well. (smiles)”

Ask her if she follows any birthday resolutions and Raveena asserts, “For me the biggest resolution this year would be to stay super committed to my health, both mental and physical. Other than this, always being sincere about my work is another resolution that’s close to my heart.”
Credit Source – https://ift.tt/3pBHwcB

The post Raveena: I don’t enjoy lavish b’day parties appeared first on Stay in Gurgaon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flat sale of flu drugs hints at no unusual rise in infections

10YearsForSimha: Reasons behind film’s success

Hrithik-Saif’s Vikram Vedha hits a roadblock