Lizelle D’Souza on her 40kg weight loss – Exclusive

After Remo fell sick last year, I put on six kilos but now I know that I can lose them. I think after Remo’s heart thing everyone was like, ‘you are doing Keto, it is high end fat’, even after the vaccine people started scaring me, ‘the blood thickens and with that you are doing a Keto diet’, so I went a little easy. It is just that with Covid and all, everyone has been behind my back not to diet. Also, your body gives you signals if something is not going right. I was getting a few vertigo issues, so I thought maybe it is because of my strict diet. So I went slow, for Ganpati too, I took a break for three days.

Pic: Instagram

Credit Source – https://ift.tt/3lH5gZa

The post Lizelle D’Souza on her 40kg weight loss – Exclusive appeared first on Stay in Gurgaon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flat sale of flu drugs hints at no unusual rise in infections

10YearsForSimha: Reasons behind film’s success

Hrithik-Saif’s Vikram Vedha hits a roadblock