Fardeen Khan on Papa Feroz Khan

As Fardeen Khan continues to prepare to make a comeback in Bollywood, ETimes had a quick word with him on Father’s Day. Last time out when we had interviewed him while he was here in Mumbai, Fardeen had said about Feroz Khan, “Dad was so authentic, so true to himself. He offered a lot of wisdom to me but if you ask me one for now, it’s that- ‘If you want to live a purposeful life, give it your best’. That’s going to be at the back of my mind (in my return journey).”
This afternoon, he had just finished chatting with his own kids online, when we reached out to him. Said Fardeen, “Yes, I just finished celebrating father’s day with my children over a video call. Children are so special. It’s only after you become a parent that you truly understand the love parents feel for their children.”
Continued Fardeen, “On special days like this I miss my father more than usual. Come to think of it I don’t have memories of celebrating Father’s Day with Khan Saab. It wasn’t a part of the cultural tradition back then. I am sure that he would have loved the significance of this day. It’s special.”

Fardeen signed off, saying, “Here’s wishing all you Dads out there a very happy Father’s Day.”

Credit Source – https://ift.tt/2ShuTVY

The post Fardeen Khan on Papa Feroz Khan appeared first on Stay in Gurgaon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flat sale of flu drugs hints at no unusual rise in infections

10YearsForSimha: Reasons behind film’s success

Hrithik-Saif’s Vikram Vedha hits a roadblock