Watch: Rakhi Sawant says ‘KRK is a liar’

Rakhi Sawant, who is the ultimate entertainment queen, is currently riding high on the success of her recently-released song, ‘Dream Mein Entry’. ETimes got an exclusive opportunity to speak with the Bigg Boss 14 contestant, where she was all praise for superstar Salman Khan. She even spoke about Salman and Kamaal R Khan aka KRK’s legal feud.
During her ‘Bigg Boss 14’ stint, Rakhi was highly praised by Salman for constantly entertaining the audience with funny content. Ask her how does she feel when a superstar like him praises her on national television and if it helps her career, she says, “
Mujhe bahut acha lagta hai (smiles). Aur bilkul mujhe help ho rahi hai, achi cheezein offer ho rahi hai. Salman ji toh legend hai humare Bollywood ke, blockbuster star hai. Unke muh se ek acha shabd mere liye nikalna, bahut badi baat hai mere liye. Unhone mujhe meri mother ke operation me bahut madad kiya, career me support kiya…dhanyawaad karti hu main. (I really like it. And yes, of course, it’s helping my career, I am getting good offers. Salman sir is a legend of the Bollywood industry. His praises are a big thing for me. He helped me with my mother’s operation, and is even supporting me to shape up my career. I am thankful to him.)” She also agreed that Salman is like a ‘Godfather’ in her life.

WATCH THE INTERVIEW HERE:

[embedded content]


Speaking about Salman and KRK’s legal battle, she claims that the actor-turned-critic is a ‘liar’. “
KRK ek number ka jhoota aadmi hai. Vo sirf logo ko criticize karta hai. Mika Singh ji ne aapke liye bilkul sahi gaana hai banaya hai ‘Kutta hai, Kutta hai’. Really, aap waise hi kaam kar rahe ho. Mujhe acha nahi lagta aapke baare me aisa bolna but main majboor hu. Aap Salman ji ke khilaaf, unke filmon ke khilaaf and unke NGO ke khilaaf baat karte hai, kyunki aap ek number ke jhoote ho KRK. Salman ji logo ke liye bahut kaam karte hai aur unko bolne ki jarurat nahi hai. Itni gareeb ladkiyon ki shaadi karayi hai, Bollywood me junior artists hai…Salman ji ne unko lockdown me paise, khana, aur ration pauchaya hai. Jaise Sonu Sood, Amitabh Bachchan, Ambani’s, Akshay Kumar aur kaafi log kuch na kuch kar rahe hai. (KRK is a liar, he only criticises everyone. Mika Singh has made an apt song on you, KRK. I don’t like to say things like these for you, but I cannot help it. You are going against Salman ji, his films, and NGO, because you are the biggest liar. He helps a lot of people and there is no need for him to say everything to the world. Salman has helped a lot of poor girls in getting them married, he helped junior artistes in Bollywood during the lockdown by sending money and food to their homes. Just like Sonu Sood, Amitabh Bachchan, Ambanis, Akshay Kumar and others are helping the people in need)”.
Credit Source – https://ift.tt/35PHEdu

The post Watch: Rakhi Sawant says ‘KRK is a liar’ appeared first on Stay in Gurgaon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flat sale of flu drugs hints at no unusual rise in infections

10YearsForSimha: Reasons behind film’s success

Hrithik-Saif’s Vikram Vedha hits a roadblock