Boney’s look from Ranbir-Shraddha’s film

Producer Boney Kapoor is all set to make his acting debut in Luv Ranjan’s untitled next. He will be seen alongside Ranbir Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor and Dimple Kapadia in the film. The team was seen shooting in Delhi after the lockdown rules were eased.
Now, we have got an exclusive glimpse of Boney Kapoor’s pics from his look test. In the pictures, we can see him in a different avatar altogether. A source close to him revealed that it is from his upcoming project. But is it Luv Ranjan’s next, or has the producer turned actor landed yet another project? Guess, we will soon find out. Take a look:

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-31 at 4.38.55 PM.
WhatsApp Image 2021-08-31 at 4.38.54 PM.

Meanwhile, Boney Kapoor decided to make his acting debut after his son Arjun Kapoor persuaded him to do so. He had told BT, “I said no to Luv Ranjan when he approached me. He then reached out to my son Arjun and he convinced me to do it, along with my three daughters (Anshula, Khushi and Janhvi). He told me that Ranjan had me as a reference point—that of a ‘Punjabi father’—when he wrote this part. So, I was ideal for it. Acting requires you to do what the director asks you to, so I wasn’t sure, but my son told me that I just need to be myself. In a recent web film, too, I played myself, and that convinced me. Arjun also told me that this will be a good change for me.”

Speaking about his experience on the sets of the film as an actor, he had earlier told ETimes, “As a producer, I have to look into everything. I go to the set to see if my cast and crew are comfortable. Here, since I was an actor, the production was taking care of me. I was much more relieved as an actor.”

Boney Kapoor will be seen essaying the role of Ranbir’s father in the film.
On the work front, Boney Kapoor will be producing the Ajay Devgn starrer ‘Maidaan’.
Credit Source – https://ift.tt/3yqTdnn

The post Boney’s look from Ranbir-Shraddha’s film appeared first on Stay in Gurgaon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flat sale of flu drugs hints at no unusual rise in infections

10YearsForSimha: Reasons behind film’s success

Hrithik-Saif’s Vikram Vedha hits a roadblock