Deepika Padukone on Gehraiyaan co-stars

While the trailer and songs of Gehraiyaan are creating a lot of buzz, what has got people curious is how this interesting mix of actors in the film share such camaraderie and warmth. Given that the film features such a huge star like Deepika Padukone, how did the newer bunch of actors – Siddhant Chaturvedi, Ananya Panday and Dhairya Karwa – who are in awe of her, manage to break away from their inhibitions to share screen space with her? When asked about it, Deepika says, “It was certainly something that I was cognisant of, as at any point, I didn’t want to make any of them feel intimidated or threatened. In fact, I gave Shakun (director Shakun Batra) the idea that we should all go to Goa earlier and hang out, get to know each other and keep reading the script, as it is the kind of film where the relationships feel extremely real and organic. I would like to believe that I made them feel as comfortable as possible and not think of me with any preconceived idea of who I am. And to sort of connect with me the person, instead of the idea of me that they might have.”
Read the full interview in Bombay Times tomorrow

Deepika Padukone: I didn’t want any of my co-actors to feel intimidated by me

FacebookTwitterPintrest

Credit Source – https://ift.tt/EaBh6U8

The post Deepika Padukone on Gehraiyaan co-stars appeared first on Stay in Gurgaon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flat sale of flu drugs hints at no unusual rise in infections

10YearsForSimha: Reasons behind film’s success

Hrithik-Saif’s Vikram Vedha hits a roadblock