‘Kacha Badam’ singer Bhuban hospitalised

‘Kacha Badam’ singer Bhuban Badyakar has met with a car accident on Monday. The incident happened when he was learning to drive his recently purchased vehicle. The viral singer was rushed to the super speciality hospital as he has hurt his chest.
Meanwhile, after his song became viral, Bhuban who used to sell peanuts in West Bengal recently performed at Kolkata’s plush pub. For the same, he was donning a shimmery black jacket, a total rockstar avatar!

Earlier, during an interview with ETimes, Bhuban had said, “Many people in my area had insulted and mocked me when I first came up with this song. And now, when the song has gone viral, they want to meet me, visit me at my home. Some have even urged me to take a selfie with them. This is the irony. Time and luck change for everyone.”
On the other hand, he wants to pursue his singing career and has decided to stop selling peanuts. Credit Source – https://ift.tt/mpt1o6j

The post ‘Kacha Badam’ singer Bhuban hospitalised appeared first on Stay in Gurgaon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flat sale of flu drugs hints at no unusual rise in infections

10YearsForSimha: Reasons behind film’s success

Hrithik-Saif’s Vikram Vedha hits a roadblock