Rekha remained in my husband Vinod Mehra’s life till the end: Wife

Late actor Vinod Mehra’s wife Kiran Mehra, during an exclusive interaction with ETimes in our #BigInterview this morning, opened up about their love story, her husband’s past relationships and lots more.
Little did anyone know in these 33 years (Kiran and Vinod tied the knot in ’88) that Kiran’s father was not in favour of this marriage. In fact, he had made all the arrangements to take her away from India; flight tickets were booked for Kenya! But as they say, marriages are made in heaven.
During the conversation, we asked Kiran if it were Vinod Mehra’s previous relationships that bothered him.

Vinod Rekha 3

For the full conversation, click on the video below. It doesn’t get more personal than this:

[embedded content]

Kiran who answered every question without batting an eyelid, said, “Stories come and go. But look, we were not from the industry. Moreover, India was not my home. And, the youngest daughter of the family (me) wanted to marry a man who was 20 years older than her! My father’s concern was justified.”

Vinod Rekha

A lot of things were being written about Rekha and Vinod Mehra’. Those were the days of saucy magazines. Kiran said, “Let me tell you- the person who remained in his life till his end is Rekha. She was like a family member and I still look up to her as a friend. Rekha is a wonderful person, very loving and forgiving. She even attended our marriage. If I meet her today, I will give her the tightest hug. I know her mother and sisters. I am not comparing myself to someone who’s so high up there- but actually, Rekha and I are very similar.”

If you still haven’t watched the video above, click NOW!

Credit Source – https://ift.tt/3pvBFoV

The post Rekha remained in my husband Vinod Mehra’s life till the end: Wife appeared first on Stay in Gurgaon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flat sale of flu drugs hints at no unusual rise in infections

10YearsForSimha: Reasons behind film’s success

Hrithik-Saif’s Vikram Vedha hits a roadblock