Sara: Crazy that I’m labelled as ‘Knock-Knock Queen’

We at ETimes told you that Sara Ali Khan has changed. This was so evident in her interaction with us, a few days ago. Gone is the bluntness. “It is important to be respectful,” she said.
“I think that every situation has to be dealt with appropriately. If you are bindaas, loud and opinionated, people can think that Sara is only this. I don’t pick up my phone every time to put up a joke on social media. The same girl has obtained a degree by studying in Columbia.” Watch her from 8.38 to 10.41 in the video below.:

[embedded content]

Sara continued, “Maine paanch knock-knock videos kya kar liye aur mujhe ‘Knock-Knock Queen’ bula rahe hain! I am cautious. I say a lot of things jokingly but they have been put out of context and perceived differently. I am cautious and wary (now). But I am not going to be dishonest.”
Isn’t she quite clear that she has learnt her lessons along the way that it’s not correct to be loud every time about everything and tied knots so that she doesn’t forget them in future? Sara is in self-introspection mode in the above video. Click on the above video to see the full conversation as well.

Credit Source – https://ift.tt/3shYRc0

The post Sara: Crazy that I’m labelled as ‘Knock-Knock Queen’ appeared first on Stay in Gurgaon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flat sale of flu drugs hints at no unusual rise in infections

10YearsForSimha: Reasons behind film’s success

Hrithik-Saif’s Vikram Vedha hits a roadblock